HSF Frameworks WG [25 May] - NOvA and Its Framework Usage

Kyle Knoepfel

May 19, 2022, 4:44:28 PM5/19/22
to hsf-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

The next HSF frameworks working Group will be next Wednesday, 25 May at 16:00 CEST / 9:00 CDT / 7:00 PDT.

We will have a talk from Prof. Gavin Davies (University of Mississippi) re. NOvA and Its Framework Usage.

See you on Wednesday!

Kyle (for the frameworks WG conveners)

Kyle Knoepfel

May 24, 2022, 5:16:02 PM5/24/22
to hsf-...@googlegroups.com, Gavin Davies
Just a reminder that we are holding our HSF frameworks working group meeting tomorrow.

See you then!
Kyle

Vakho Tsulaia

May 25, 2022, 2:50:23 PM5/25/22
to hsf-...@googlegroups.com, gavin.s...@gmail.com

Hi all,

A link to the video recording of the meeting has been attached to the agenda page.
Please note, the recording was started around 10min after the start of the meeting.
As a result the first few minutes of the presentation was not recorded.
Sorry about that,
-- vakho

--
This is the discussion forum of the HEP Software Foundation, http://hepsoftwarefoundation.org