Software & Computing Round Table, December 13, 11:00 a.m. (EST) / 5:00 p.m. (CET)

1 view

Markus Diefenthaler

Dec 12, 2022, 9:13:12 AM12/12/22
to hsf-...@googlegroups.com
Dear all:

The Software & Computing Round Table of December will cover updates on the Electron-Ion Collider (EIC). The EIC community has developed a common vision for Software & Computing and documented it in a statement of software principles. Based on these principles, the collaboration forming around the EIC project detector has decided on a modular software stack. Join us on Tuesday, December 13, at 11 a.m. (EST) / 5:00 p.m. (CET), when:
  • Markus Diefenthaler (Jefferson Lab) will summarize the “Statement of Software Principles”
  • Sylvester Joosten (ANL) will describe the software stack for the Electron-Ion Collider in detail.
You can find the detailed agenda on:
We will use Zoom for the remote meeting:

Meeting ID: 161 5715 0845  Password: 614170

Brookhaven National Laboratory, the HEP Software Foundation, and Jefferson Lab are organizing the Software & Computing Round Table to foster the interplay of computing and science. The monthly round table forum aims for knowledge transfer and to encourage common projects within our scientific community. More information about the Software & Computing Round Table (upcoming meetings, previous presentations) can be found on: https://www.jlab.org/roundtable

Software _ Computing Round Table - EIC.jpeg

Yours sincerely,

Amber Boehnlein (JLab)
Brad Sawatzky (JLab)
Graeme Stewart (HSF)