HSF Meetings This Week and Next

Graeme Stewart

Feb 13, 2023, 7:23:48 AM2/13/23
to hsf-...@googlegroups.com
Dear HSF Friends

This week we have a few of our regular HSF meetings:
And we shall also have our coordination meeting, at the usual time of Thursday 15h CET on 16 February, https://indico.cern.ch/event/1225009/ (in 32/S-C22 for those at CERN). This is open to all and news and updates are always welcome.

As an allied event, for those interested in ML simulation topics we have an update on this subject in the EP R&D Software meeting at 10h CET on Wednesday 15 Feb (https://indico.cern.ch/event/1242847/).

Next week we have a number of meetings already scheduled:
We look forward to seeing you there!

Graeme, for HSF Coordination

--
Graeme Stewart  - CERN EP-SFT 32-R-B08