HSF Meetings this week

Graeme Stewart

Jan 30, 2023, 7:55:50 AM1/30/23
to hsf-...@googlegroups.com
Dear HSF Friends

This week we have a few HSF meetings planned:
A reminder that we have announced the call for projects for GSoC 2023 - the deadline is short this year, 7 February, so please act fast with your project proposals!

Best wishes

Graeme, for HSF Coordination

--
Graeme Stewart  - CERN EP-SFT 32-R-B08

Graeme Stewart

Jan 30, 2023, 11:05:11 AM1/30/23
to hsf-...@googlegroups.com
Dear All

Apologies for the additional corrective email. Please note that the Software Tools and Packaging Meeting is on Wednesday 1 February (not Tue 31 Jan):
Best

Graeme

Graeme Stewart

Feb 6, 2023, 9:22:57 AM2/6/23
to hsf-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Colleagues

This week we have a few of our regular HSF meetings:
We also restart our Compute Accelerator Forum meeting series, with a meeting discussing the MadGraph4GPU Project, which has ported some parts of the MadGraph physics event generator to run on GPU.
Also there is a FAIROS-HEP kickoff workshop this week at CERN on FAIR data and software, https://indico.cern.ch/event/1234612/, that will be of interest to many (Wed - Fri).