Community feedback on the new HSF Advisory and Steering Groups

Eduardo Rodrigues

Jun 14, 2024, 10:06:22 AMJun 14
to HEP Software Foundation Open Forum
Dear colleague,

Proposals for the evolution of the HSF (this year celebrating a decade of existence!) have been presented to the community at the WLCG-HSF workshop held in late May at DESY Hamburg. You can find an executive summary in the closing slides.

We would like to thank everyone for their useful feedback concerning the proposals for an
- HSF Advisory Group
- HSF Steering Group

At this point, and following our common, open and transparent approach to the HSF, we would like to give the wider community the chance to comment on the revised proposals:

We ask you to post any comment or question you may have by Friday June 28th, at which point the texts will become final. You can also contact us directly via hsf-st...@googlegroups.com.

Advance thanks and best regards,
Eduardo for the HSF Steering Group