Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Benedikt Hegner

não lida,
18 de out. de 2021, 10:39:0618/10/2021
para hsf-...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

unfortunately my email earlier today contained a little mistake. The meeting of the SW Developer Tools and Packaging WG takes place
  Wednesday, Oct. 20 at *18:00*

The change wrt the usual time is to accommodate the invited speaker. Apologies for the mistake in the announcement.

Thanks to Serhan/Marc for spotting it.

Best,
 Benedikt

From: hsf-...@googlegroups.com [hsf-...@googlegroups.com] on behalf of Benedikt Hegner [Benedik...@cern.ch]
Sent: 18 October 2021 07:07
To: hsf-...@googlegroups.com
Subject: HSF meetings this week

Dear HSF friends,

We will have quite a few HSF and related meeting this week.

Today, Oct 18 at 16:00pm there will be the meeting of the Training WG:

On Tuesday, Oct 19 at 17:00pm, there will be the Software & Computing Round Table. This time the session is about Streaming Readout:

On Wednesday, Oct. 20 16:00pm there will be another meeting of the Frameworks WG:

And on Wednesday, Oct. 20 at 17:00 the SW Developer Tools and Packaging WG will have Todd Gamblin talking about the future of Spack:
  https://indico.cern.ch/event/1078600/

Have a great week!

  Benedikt, for HSF coordination

--