Software Training Challenge Mini-Workshop Nov 1

Kilian Lieret

Oct 20, 2021, 2:17:30 PM10/20/21
to hsf-...@googlegroups.com, hsf-tra...@googlegroups.com
Dear everyone,

on Nov 1st the HSF Training group organizes a mini-workshop "Software Training Challenge" about the future of software training.

You can sign up here: https://indico.cern.ch/event/1088551/

Our goal is to collect information from the different experiments about their training activities, experiences, and needs. This will mostly be done in a long google document before the workshop.

During the workshop itself, we will then discuss and draw conclusions from the document.

If you are passionate about software training, education or sustainability, please register for the workshop and help us to complete the information about your organization.

Cheers,
Kilian for the HSF Training working group

Sudhir Malik

Oct 31, 2021, 1:34:04 PM10/31/21
to hsf-...@googlegroups.com, hsf-tra...@googlegroups.com, Sudhir Malik
Dear All,

A gentle reminder of the training challenge tomorrow. This takes place at our usual weekly training meeting so there will be no  weekly meeting tomorrow.

-Kilian/Michel/Sudhir

--
This is the discussion forum of the HEP Software Foundation, http://hepsoftwarefoundation.org
---