HSF Meetings this and next week

Benedikt Hegner

Mar 18, 2024, 10:11:19 AMMar 18
to hsf-...@googlegroups.com
Dear HSF Friends

This week we have the following meeting:
- HSF Training WG, Monday 18 March at 16h CET, https://indico.cern.ch/event/1384991/

We may have a JuliaHEP meeting as well. It has not been confirmed yet though:
- JuliaHEP WG Meeting, Thursday March 21 at 17h CET, https://indico.cern.ch/event/1388681/

For next week, the following meetings are scheduled so far:
- HSF Training WG, Monday 25 March at 16h CET, https://indico.cern.ch/event/1384992/
- HSF Coordination Meeting, Thursday 28 March at 15h CET, https://indico.cern.ch/event/1355744/

Please note that the US changed to daylight saving time a week ago while Europe will switch only end of the month. The time difference to CERN is thus an hour less than usual.

Have a great week!
Benedikt, for HSF coordination

x2v0

Mar 28, 2024, 3:43:14 AMMar 28
to Benedikt Hegner, hsf-...@googlegroups.com
Dear colleges,
I've created a docker container with HSF/FCC/k4hep software.
The size of the image is 4.3 Gb that includes 2.2 Gb Geant4 data.
You can find details on the github page

You can try it by running "docker pull lfspd"

Regards. Valeriy