introduction

J Matney Wyatt

Apr 1, 2010, 11:28:57 AM4/1/10
to hs_...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

I wanted to introduce myself.  I am a new member of this group.  I came

across it in the most recent issue of Microscopy Today.  I am a practicing

forensic scientist who utilizes SEM/EDS/WDS for microscopic imaging as well

as elemental analysis.  I have returned to my high school alma mater for

talks about forensic science and the education required.  I think it is

great that there is a group trying to get SEMs into high schools.  I did not

learn about SEM/EDS/WDS until I was in college and I have loved it ever

since.  I think any opportunity to get a student interested in learning is

just fantastic.

I hope I can offer advice and insight to the group.

Thank you,

Mat