Reminder about your invitation from Margo Gill-Linscott

Margo Gill-Linscott (LinkedIn Invitations)

Jun 7, 2011, 6:24:28 AM6/7/11
to HS_SEM

LinkedIn

This is a reminder that on June 2, Margo Gill-Linscott sent you an invitation to become part of his or her professional network at LinkedIn.

Follow this link to accept Margo Gill-Linscott's invitation.

https://www.linkedin.com/e/ex9uu1-gompdaw1-r/doi/3089274862/Ni3lyTnL/gir_654299394_0/EML-inv_17_rem/

Signing up is free and takes less than a minute.

On June 2, Margo Gill-Linscott wrote:

> To: HS_SEM [hs_...@googlegroups.com]
> From: Margo Gill-Linscott [anal...@rawbw.com]
> Subject: Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

> - Margo

The only way to get access to Margo Gill-Linscott's professional network on LinkedIn is through the following link:

https://www.linkedin.com/e/ex9uu1-gompdaw1-r/doi/3089274862/Ni3lyTnL/gir_654299394_0/EML-inv_17_rem/

You can remove yourself from Margo Gill-Linscott's network at any time.

© 2011, LinkedIn Corporation

Margo Gill-Linscott (LinkedIn Invitations)

Jun 13, 2011, 8:18:06 AM6/13/11