Test

Caroline Schooley

Sep 20, 2011, 12:48:40 PM9/20/11
to HS_...@googlegroups.com
This is a test; does this address still work?

CS
--
Caroline Schooley
Project MICRO Coordinator

Stefan Diller

Sep 20, 2011, 1:32:06 PM9/20/11
to hs_...@googlegroups.com
Hi Caroline,
yes, still in business...

...just updating my english homepage, see www.electronmicroscopy.info

I will also have a shop at the site, see a first trial at:
www.electronmicroscopy.info/shop_insects_honey-bee.htm

I am also trying to setup a virtual SEM / TEM museum page, with images, electronic layouts, manuals etc.
If someone is interested in joining or helping to set up something like a WIKI page to add these documents, please get in touch
with me.

:-)

Best wishes,
Stefan

Stefan Diller - Scientific Photography
Arndtstrasse 22
D - 97072 Wuerzburg Germany
++49-931-7848700 Phone
++49-931-7848701 Fax
++49-175-7177051 Mobile

Websites:
www.stefan-diller.com
www.elektronenmikroskopie.info
www.electronmicroscopy.info
www.assisi.de
www.zwillingsprojekt.de
Anfahrt: http://Mail.map24.com/Stefan.Diller

Kristy Anderson

Sep 20, 2011, 4:28:19 PM9/20/11
to Caroline Schooley, HS_...@googlegroups.com
Hi Caroline,

I was apprehensive to respond because it didn't come from you directly. My email address is still current.

I hope all is well with you.

Thanks,

Kristy

Kristy Anderson
Office and Corporate Outreach Manager

RJ Lee Group, Inc.

www.rjlg.com

724.325.1776 Office
724.387.1919 Direct
412.897.8103 Mobile
724.387.1914 Fax

350 Hochberg Road | Monroeville, PA 15146

The information contained in this e-mail message, together with any attachments thereto, is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the addressee[s] named above. The message and the attachments are or may be an attorney-client or other privileged or protected communication. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, or authorized to receive it for the intended recipient, you have received this message in error. You are not to review, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message, any attachments thereto, or their contents. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify us by return e-mail message, and delete the original message. Thank you for your cooperation.

Justin Kraft

Sep 21, 2011, 9:01:22 AM9/21/11
to Caroline Schooley, HS_...@googlegroups.com
Hmm. At first I thought that you might be checking the google groups email, but judging by the responses, you might be checking ours as well.

Well, mine is still good. Incidentally, if you know of anyone in Houston or Austin that I should be in touch with, let me know.

--Justin.