[HS_SEM:116] Fwd: M&M 2010 Session X-90 - Microscopy in the Classroom: How to Use It and How to Teach It

Margo Gill-Linscott

Apr 20, 2010, 8:19:36 PM4/20/10
to HS_SEM

Forwarded conversation
Subject: M&M 2010 Session X-90 - Microscopy in the Classroom: How to Use It and How to Teach It
------------------------

From: Elaine F. Schumacher <eschu...@mccrone.com>
Date: Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 6:48 AM
To: "Elaine F. Schumacher" <eschu...@mccrone.com>

Greetings All,

Attached is the program for this year’s Microscopy in the Classroom session, a special conference education event taking place during Microscopy and Microanalysis 2010.  We have an excellent lineup of speakers, poster presentations and instrument demonstrations, and we hope that you’ll be able to join us.  Please feel free to contact me or co-chair Donovan Leonard (d...@ornl.gov), if you have any questions about the session.

See you in Portland,

Elaine

Elaine F.Schumacher
Senior Research Scientist
McCrone Associates, Inc.
850 Pasquinelli Drive
Westmont, IL  60559-5539 USA
630-887-7100 (tel)
630-887-7417 (fax)
E-mail:      eschu...@mccrone.com
Web Site www.mccrone.com

This message and any attachments are solely for the
intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,
disclosure, copying, use or  distribution of the information
included in this message is prohibited.

----------
From: Margo Gill-Linscott <anal...@rawbw.com>
Date: Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 4:25 PM
To: "Elaine F. Schumacher" <eschu...@mccrone.com>

Thank you Elaine for sharing this information with the group.  I hope in the future that some of the presentations might come from High Schools as well. Margo
--
Margo Gill-Linscott
analytic.g...@gmail.com

--
Margo Gill-Linscott
analytic.g...@gmail.com

Microscopy in the Classroom Portland Program.pdf