RE: For those who still wants to stay in the group‏

1 view

Anosha R

May 10, 2009, 2:11:55 PM5/10/09
to hrqm-g-...@googlegroups.com

Dear group,

I personally think that we should go on with this event, I dont really know who is still in the group and who left, but I know that I am still in the group and I want to make this thing succeed.

as we have made the project plan, I think we should continue with the same idea, don’t make new action plans and what ever.

my ideas for the HRQM day:

Who will join?: we as a class, invited teachers, graduated students and students who are doing their GA.

Where?: the canteen, or one of the big class rooms like the D0.08 or D1.08.

Time Schedule:

11:30 start the day with a thee of coffee and a small chat, in order to let everybody introduce themselves.

12:00 start speech of the 5th anniversary

12:20 the E and G cluster presents their perception of the study stream

13:00 Give the word to the graduated HRQM student, to share their opinions and perceptions about the HRQM stream.

13:40 all together or in groups do some theater sport exercises and exercises from the playbook (for this we could involve frank of Piet)

15:00 start a group discussion about the activities.

16:00 have a BBQ outside of the school.

regards, Anosha

Check de foto's van alle vette feestjes in NL Ontdek het Windows Live fototeam