Ina Rasheva

May 3, 2009, 8:08:46 AM5/3/09
to hrqm-g-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Describtion Group,

I was really taken by surprise when I read the describtion done by the describtion group during last Friday. I have one question: where were you people during the last few weeks? I see no change in the describtion that shows he experience and all the changes that happened for us. I feel that this descrbtion was done without paying much attention what you have wrote.

Spend some time and read the document you sent me and please be objective, what is this  BS?

 Ina I. Rasheva
HRQM
Arnhem Business School

Pavel antonov

May 4, 2009, 3:58:40 AM5/4/09
to Anuska, Anna Baer, Brian Berends, Janet Casteelen, Vivienne Deng, Stoyan Dimov, f_ari...@hotmail.com, G. Georgiev, Leonie Hakvoort, hrqm-g-...@googlegroups.com, Kaloyan Komitov, Angelika Minasjan, ina Rasheva, Chiu Sharon, Doan Tuong, Cisely Wilson, Peng Zhang, 鹏 张
Hi guys

This is the updated quality system. Some things are changed, so better read it.

Sya

Pavel

Project Quality System.docx

Sharon Chiu

May 4, 2009, 5:10:56 AM5/4/09
to HRQM Google Group
Hey everyone,

I had a look at Pavel's work, and I improved/changed things a little bit.
Please use this file for the project plan. Keep up the work!

Sharon

> Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 00:58:40 -0700
> From: pafc...@yahoo.com
> To: A1an...@hotmail.com; anna...@hotmail.com; eitjeb...@hotmail.com; janetca...@hotmail.com; Vivien...@hotmail.com; stoya...@hotmail.com; f_ari...@hotmail.com; hipod...@gmail.com; L_hakv...@hotmail.com; hrqm-g-...@googlegroups.com; kaloqn...@gmail.com; Angel...@hotmail.com; ina.r...@yahoo.com; Kys...@hotmail.com; quy...@yahoo.com; Meme...@hotmail.com; Henry_z...@hotmail.com; henry_z...@hotmail.com
> Subject:
Project_Quality_System (New).doc

Ina Rasheva

May 7, 2009, 1:24:16 PM5/7/09
to hrqm-g-...@googlegroups.com

  Dear Group,

I wait for final confirmation as you can see from the emails. First meeting however, will be at 08.45. room number is D305.
Please all be present and on time.

Regards,

Anosha R

May 7, 2009, 4:43:44 PM5/7/09
to hrqm-g-...@googlegroups.com

dear group,

I have several appointments tomorrow so i can't be present during the today planned lecture of tomorrow. I could have said this before that I don't think we would or could have changed it because of me.

kind regards,

A.R

Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 10:24:16 -0700
From: ina.r...@yahoo.com