My little story for the website

Stoyan Dimov

Mar 26, 2010, 12:11:31 PM3/26/10
to hrqm-g-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Yavor,
In the attachments you will find my files for the website.
I have a suggestion. Please guys look at the profiles of the SOMD groups
We can do the same. Put a description of ourselfs and then we can put links to
linkedin.com where is information about our professional experience (I don’t have any :D).

If you don’t mind please send this information to Yavor. Yavor if you are not busy tomorrow I can come afternoon and make the templates together.
Stoyan.jpg
Personal Description.docx

Brian Berends

Mar 26, 2010, 1:19:18 PM3/26/10
to google group
Guys,

When you send mails please make sure you use the right google-groups.
This is the 2009 SHR group, so please delete this one from your list.

Thanks in advance,

Brian

______________________

Brian Berends
Arnhem Business School
St. ID: 429518
(+31613069017

From: stoya...@hotmail.com
To: hrqm-g-...@googlegroups.com
Subject: My little story for the website
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 17:11:31 +0100

Voeg je Hyves, Facebook en LinkedIn contacten toe aan Hotmail en Messenger

Oost Henk

Mar 26, 2010, 2:35:27 PM3/26/10
to hrqm-g-...@googlegroups.com
SAME HERE PLEASE DELETE !!

With kind regards, met vriendelijke groet,

Henk Oost

l Docent Faculteit Economie en Management l Hogeschool van Arnhem en Nijmegen
Marketing, Communicatie, Public Relations,SHRQM, Assessor EVC
l Postbus 5171, 6802 ED ARNHEM l
Postvak 298
l Bezoekadres: Ruitenberglaan 31, 6826 CC  ARNHEM l Kamer D2.02
l M: 06 226 711 95  l E:
henk...@han.nl
I NOT available thursday afternoons and fridays

Arnhem Business School, has been awarded as best International Business and Management Studies
in The Netherlands for the fourth time in a row. (an ex aequo award out of 16 programmes of Universities
of Applied Science in The Netherlands, source: HBO keuzegids 2009)