tasks divided for project plan

janet casteelen

Mar 5, 2010, 7:33:31 AM3/5/10
to hrqm-g-...@googlegroups.com

 Saturday evening it needs to be finished and send to everybody,
Greetz Janet

De nieuwe Internet Explorer: sneller, eenvoudiger en veiliger dan ooit Download nu
Strategy.docx

Leonie Hakvoort

Mar 5, 2010, 7:45:05 AM3/5/10
to hrqm-g-...@googlegroups.com
Could u please exclude me from this group! thanks!

From: janetca...@hotmail.com
To: hrqm-g-...@googlegroups.com
Subject: tasks divided for project plan
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 12:33:31 +0000

SMS "HOTMAIL" naar 3010 en ontvang gratis de juiste instellingen voor Hotmail op je mobiele telefoon

Fahima Arianzay

Jun 27, 2012, 7:56:14 AM6/27/12
to hrqm-g-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Janet,

How are you ding? I hope everything is going great with you. I wanted to know where are you doing the master program. I also wanted to join master but in nijmegen its not possible. Could you please give me some information.

thanks in advance,

From: janetca...@hotmail.com
To: hrqm-g-...@googlegroups.com
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 12:33:31 +0000