Final Project Plan

1 view

Leonie Hakvoort

May 5, 2009, 4:12:27 AM5/5/09
to hrqm-g-...@googlegroups.com
Dear team,

Here is our new Project Plan.

enjoy

Leonie Hakvoort

Deel je favoriete foto's online met Windows Live Photos
project plan final.doc

Sharon Chiu

May 5, 2009, 7:54:15 AM5/5/09
to HRQM Google Group
Hey everyone,

Just to let you know that I am currently improving the plan and doing the first grammar check.
Cisely will do the second grammar check and send the updated version to all of you later on.

See you all tomorrow!

Sharon

From: l_hakv...@hotmail.com
To: hrqm-g-...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Final Project Plan
Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 10:12:27 +0200

Cisely Wilson

May 5, 2009, 11:42:20 AM5/5/09
to hrqm-g-...@googlegroups.com
Dear group,

In the attachment you can find the project plan.As Sharon mentioned earlier, I was going to make the second check. I made some grammar corrections and  I highlighted some things in red that could be changed.
The words highlighted in red are the original words and the words surrounded by brackets are what I think they can be changed too, if everyone agrees. Please check it again because I might have missed something(s). For the rest,  I would like to thank the group that put the plan to together. It looks good!!!
If I'm not clear please let me know. Thanks

See you all tmr.

Kind Regards,

Cisely Wilson

From: kys...@hotmail.com
To: hrqm-g-...@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Final Project Plan
Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 11:54:15 +0000
Project_Plan_(Revised_Version)[1].doc

Anna Baer

May 5, 2009, 11:53:12 AM5/5/09
to hrqm-g-...@googlegroups.com
I agree on the changes made by Cisely and would like to add that there is a statement under

Category miscellaneous  in the risk part  (the first statement about the vision) which can be taken out since it does not apply we are not using the clients vision anymore. Correct me if I am wrong.

Anna

International HRQM student

From: meme...@hotmail.com

To: hrqm-g-...@googlegroups.com

Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 15:42:20 +0000

Leonie Hakvoort

May 5, 2009, 11:55:10 AM5/5/09
to hrqm-g-...@googlegroups.com
He cis,

thanx a lot! Are we gonna change this tomorrow or what is the plan?

greets leonie

From: meme...@hotmail.com

To: hrqm-g-...@googlegroups.com
Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 15:42:20 +0000

Leonie Hakvoort

From: meme...@hotmail.com
To: hrqm-g-...@googlegroups.com
Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 15:42:20 +0000

Ina Rasheva

May 5, 2009, 12:23:15 PM5/5/09
to hrqm-g-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Group,

I also agree that you did a good job by putting together and checking the project plan. We would change what is left over tomorrow durng the first 15 minutes of the meeting.

Have a nice evening,

Regards,

Ina I. Rasheva
HRQM
Arnhem Business School

May 9, 2009, 2:12:07 PM5/9/09
to hrqm-g-...@googlegroups.com
Dear group,
THis is my plan for the event day. I just wrote the points that i will go throught it on my event day and i cant write an implementation plan for it becuase these points should be done straight away it cant be written in details.

1) Introduction of my self in the beginning and saying the purpose of having the event

2) Starting with a icebreaker everyone introduces themselves and tells something about their daily work and life. This way people will know each other

4) Doing theater together with  Frank .Vonk

5)Play the playbook: meaning I will play the excersices of playbook with the audiance

6) giving a feedback form to the audience

fahima

From: f_ari...@hotmail.com
To: hrqm-g-...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Meeting on monday at 10:30
Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 12:53:21 +0000

Haihong Deng

May 10, 2009, 4:58:02 PM5/10/09
to HRQM-G
Hi group,

I'm so sorry that I can't attend the meeting tomorrow. The company I worked for has a group of business visitors from China tomorrow,but the employee who can speak Chinese got ill on Friday and we all hope her can get fine tomorrow, but just now we get informed that she feels bad again. The company really couldn't find someone else to do the job. I can't refuse to help them. I know it's a very special moment for our group, but please understand my situation.

Once again,

Please consider my proposal and action plan carefully because I really think it's a valuable and realistic plan to go;
And please think about the suggestion that inviting all the members who left back to our group, I think it's crucial.

Please inform me any progress of our group work, and I can contribute via email.

Best regards,

Vivienne
Subject: RE: Meeting on monday at 10:30
Date: Sat, 9 May 2009 18:12:07 +0000