Exclude me from this group please !!

Oost Henk

Mar 23, 2010, 5:51:07 PM3/23/10
to hrqm-g-...@googlegroups.com

With kind regards, met vriendelijke groet,

Henk Oost

l Docent Faculteit Economie en Management l Hogeschool van Arnhem en Nijmegen
Marketing, Communicatie, Public Relations,SHRQM, Assessor EVC
l Postbus 5171, 6802 ED ARNHEM l
Postvak 298
l Bezoekadres: Ruitenberglaan 31, 6826 CC  ARNHEM l Kamer D2.02
l M: 06 226 711 95  l E:
henk...@han.nl
I NOT available thursday afternoons and fridays

Arnhem Business School, has been awarded as best International Business and Management Studies
in The Netherlands for the fourth time in a row. (an ex aequo award out of 16 programmes of Universities
of Applied Science in The Netherlands, source: HBO keuzegids 2009)

Anosha R

Mar 24, 2010, 4:05:43 AM3/24/10
to hrqm-g-...@googlegroups.com
hey guys,

I wish you all the luck of the world, but I would like to be excluded from this group.

kind regards,

Anosha Rahmani

From: Henk...@han.nl
To: hrqm-g-...@googlegroups.com
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 22:51:07 +0100
Subject: Exclude me from this group please !!

Voeg eenvoudig je Hyves vrienden toe aan je Hotmail en Messenger.