Are you looking for a posh compliance service for your company/organization?

M&HR Solutions Pvt Ltd

Jun 1, 2024, 8:03:50 AMJun 1
to socialwork...@googlegroups.com, hrnir...@googlegroups.com, hrkanc...@googlegroups.com, poshni...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

Greetings!!

Are you looking for a posh compliance service for your company/organization?

Please get in touch with Nirathanka for all your compliance needs. Nirathanka is a Non-Governmental Organisation with a registered office in Bengaluru.. For the past seven years, Nirathanka has been at the forefront of providing expert services in accordance with the Prevention of Sexual Harassment (PoSH) law. The organization has successfully deputed external members for Internal Committees to more than 100 organizations across India.

We offer a range of posh compliance services tailored to meet the specific requirements of your company/organization. Our team of experienced professionals will ensure that you achieve and maintain regulatory compliance in an efficient and effective manner. Whether you need assistance with data protection, industry-specific regulations, or general compliance frameworks, we have the expertise to support you. Contact us today to discuss how we can help your company/organization stay compliant and thrive in a rapidly changing regulatory environment.

For more details: https://www.niratanka.org/posh-service.html

Contact us : Mob: 8088433026, 080-23213710, Email: hrnir...@mhrspl.com

To get information related to PoSH, kindly join our LinkedIn Page:
https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/89936136/admin/

Follow PoSH WhatsApp Channel by clicking the below link:
https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029Va9OMCUCxoB4LQG1aV3A

f8b03286-0ffe-4aa8-be8b-d6caf3d511f2.jpg

Thanks & Regards,

Sajini. N

HR Manager

M&HR Solutions Pvt. Ltd

No. 326, 2nd Floor, Opp. Canara Bank, Near Dr. AIT College,

Kengunte, Mallathahalli, Bangalore -560 056

www.mhrspl.comwww.nirutapublications.orgwww.niratanka.org

PH: +91-8088433026/080-23213710

Our Services: Staffing /Training and Development /Payroll/ Consulting / Placement /Legal Services/ Translation / Typing /Printing & Publications / Posh/ NGO Registration /Licences and NOCs .

Join our Online HR Groups -https://www.mhrspl.com/join-hr-online-groups.html