Course of Banking and Financial Awareness (MHR Learning Academy)

M&HR Solutions Pvt Ltd

May 2, 2024, 8:29:24 AMMay 2
to socialwork...@googlegroups.com, hrnir...@googlegroups.com, hrkanc...@googlegroups.com, poshni...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

Greetings of the Day,

We are excited to introduce you to the "MHR Learning Academy," a comprehensive platform designed to enhance your learning journey. By joining our "MHR Learning Academy" you gain access to a plethora of resources, including study materials, live classes, mock tests, guidance, and more.

Get it on Google Play store (MHR Learning Academy)
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=co.haward.ncomz

Our web version of App Store:
https://ncomz.courses.store/courseList

Here’s a course you might like about Banking and Financial Awareness & we have more than 550 members connected with our app.
To purchase Banking and Financial Awareness click the below link:
https://ncomz.courses.store/45677?filterId=1&sortId=7

For more details kindly click the below link:
https://www.mhrspl.com/mhr-learning-academy.html

Follow the HR Learning and Skill Building Academy channel on WhatsApp:
https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029Va4vHVm1CYoX8FwvPZ1h

For more details please contact:
Ph: 8088433026 / 8073067542.

image.png

Thanks & Regards,

Sajini. N

HR Manager

M&HR Solutions Pvt. Ltd

No. 326, 2nd Floor, Opp. Canara Bank, Near Dr. AIT College,

Kengunte, Mallathahalli, Bangalore -560 056

www.mhrspl.comwww.nirutapublications.orgwww.niratanka.org

PH: +91-8088433026/080-23213710

Our Services: Staffing /Training and Development /Payroll/ Consulting / Placement /Legal Services/ Translation / Typing /Printing & Publications / Posh/ NGO Registration /Licences and NOCs .

Join our Online HR Groups -https://www.mhrspl.com/join-hr-online-groups.html