Competency Mapping Assessment And Growth

M&HR Solutions Pvt Ltd

Jun 22, 2024, 1:34:50 AM (8 days ago) Jun 22
to socialwork...@googlegroups.com, hrnir...@googlegroups.com, hrkanc...@googlegroups.com, poshni...@googlegroups.com

Dear All,

Greetings of the day,

Please find the Book Contents of Competency Mapping Assessment And Growth.

Competency-based human resource (HR) management practices make a positive impact. That is why most of the reputed organizations in India and abroad have introduced it. Even though competency-based HR has a history of nearly thirty years, it continues to be a confused subject even today for want of proper books. In recent times many of our Business Schools have introduced competency mapping as a specialized subject but teachers and students are finding it difficult to get a good book to study. Dearth of good books in this subject is not the case in India alone but in the entire Asia Pacific region. Another subject in HR which is very important but does not have good books is Personal Growth and Interpersonal Effectiveness. Considering these needs of HR profession in mind I have written this book by utilizing my professional and academic experience.

CONTENTS

Chapter 1 - UNDERSTANDING COMPETENCY APPROACH
Chapter 2 - COMPETENCY MAPPING PROCEDURE
Chapter 3 - METHODS OF DATA COLLECTION FOR MAPPING
Chapter 4 - DEVELOPING COMPETENCY MODELS FROM RAW DATA
Chapter 5 - SPECIMEN COMPETENCY DICTIONARY
Chapter 6 - ASSESSMENT AND DEVELOPMENT CENTRE
Chapter 7 - FEEDBACK BASED DEVELOPMENT
Chapter 8 - EMPLOYEE SURVEY
Chapter 9 - PEOPLE CAPABILITY MATURITY MODEL
Chapter 10 - PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT
Chapter 11 - JOHARI WINDOW FOR LEADERSHIP
Chapter 12 - LOCUS OF CONTROL
Chapter 13 - SELF CONCEPT
Chapter 14 - EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE
Chapter 15 - SENSITIVITY TRAINING
Chapter 16 - TRANSACTIONAL ANALYSIS
Chapter 17 - PSYCHOANALYSIS
Chapter 18 - INTERPERSONAL ORIENTATION
Chapter 19 - PERSONALITY TYPES
Chapter 20 - EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT

📕📕To purchase this book, kindly click the below link👇:
https://www.nirutapublications.org/online-store.html?store-page=Competency-Mapping-p231259759

🪀Follow Niruta Publications WhatsApp Channel by clicking the below link🪀
https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029Va9e9FJ7z4kZ46EkYR43

👇Get it on Google Play store (MHR Learning Academy)👇
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=co.haward.ncomz

Ph: 080-23213710, 8073067542

image.png

Thanks & Regards,

Sajini. N

HR Manager

M&HR Solutions Pvt. Ltd

No. 326, 2nd Floor, Opp. Canara Bank, Near Dr. AIT College,

Kengunte, Mallathahalli, Bangalore -560 056

www.mhrspl.comwww.nirutapublications.orgwww.niratanka.org

PH: +91-8088433026/080-23213710

Our Services: Staffing /Training and Development /Payroll/ Consulting / Placement /Legal Services/ Translation / Typing /Printing & Publications / Posh/ NGO Registration /Licences and NOCs .

Join our Online HR Groups -https://www.mhrspl.com/join-hr-online-groups.html