BUSWAA Invites Aluminum Meet 2024

M&HR Solutions Pvt Ltd

Mar 11, 2024, 3:26:11 AMMar 11
to socialwork...@googlegroups.com, hrnir...@googlegroups.com, hrkanc...@googlegroups.com, poshni...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

Greetings of the day,

Bengaluru Universities Social Work Aluminium Association (BUSWAA) Invites you to the Aluminum Meet 2024.

Meet' & Greet' on March  23rd, 2024 6.00 Pm

Venue: Hotel Capitol
# 3 Raj Bhavan Road Vasanth Nagar,
Bengaluru - 560001

Contact No: 8088433026 / 8073067542

To Register kindly click the below link:
https://www.buswaa.com/buswaa-alumni-meet-2024.html

Follow the BENGALURU UNIVERSITIES SOCIAL WORK ALUMNI ASSOCIATION (BUSWAA) channel on WhatsApp:

WhatsApp Image 2024-02-19 at 12.27.28 PM.jpeg

Thanks & Regards,

Sajini. N

HR Manager

M&HR Solutions Pvt. Ltd

No. 326, 2nd Floor, Opp. Canara Bank, Near Dr. AIT College,

Kengunte, Mallathahalli, Bangalore -560 056

www.mhrspl.com, www.nirutapublications.org, www.niratanka.org

PH: +91-8088433026/080-23213710

Our Services: Staffing /Training and Development /Payroll/ Consulting / Placement /Legal Services/ Translation / Typing /Printing & Publications / Posh/ NGO Registration /Licences and NOCs .

Join our Online HR Groups -https://www.mhrspl.com/join-hr-online-groups.html

M&HR Solutions Pvt Ltd

Mar 19, 2024, 9:21:17 AMMar 19
to socialwork...@googlegroups.com, poshni...@googlegroups.com, hrnir...@googlegroups.com, hrkanc...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

We are happy to announce that the BU Social Work Alumni Association is organizing a long-awaited Get-Together. This event presents an excellent opportunity for us to reconnect with fellow alumni and reminisce about our shared experiences.

We kindly request each one of you to share these event details with all those social graduates who have completed their studies at BU. If you have a WhatsApp group with your batchmates, we encourage you to share it and invite all of them to the event. Additionally, please encourage them to register using the provided link
(www.buswaa.com/buswaa-alumni-meet-2024.html), as it will greatly assist us in making the necessary arrangements.

Event Details:
Date: March 23, 2024; Time: 6:00 pm
Location: Hotel Capitol, Rajbhavan Road, Bangalore

We look forward to seeing you there and making this gathering a memorable one.

To Register kindly click the below link:
https://www.buswaa.com/buswaa-alumni-meet-2024.html

👇Follow the BENGALURU UNIVERSITIES SOCIAL WORK ALUMNI ASSOCIATION (BUSWAA) channel on WhatsApp:👇https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029Va4TLiI5a24DKa6NaF1y

WhatsApp Image 2024-03-19 at 5.21.17 PM.jpeg

Best regards,
Organizing team

M&HR Solutions Pvt Ltd

Date: March 23, 2024; Time: 6:00 pm
Location: Hotel Capitol, Rajbhavan Road, Bangalore

We look forward to seeing you there and making this gathering a memorable one.

To Register kindly click the below link:
https://www.buswaa.com/buswaa-alumni-meet-2024.html

👇Follow the BENGALURU UNIVERSITIES SOCIAL WORK ALUMNI ASSOCIATION (BUSWAA) channel on WhatsApp:👇https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029Va4TLiI5a24DKa6NaF1y

WhatsApp Image 2024-03-20 at 1.03.15 PM.jpeg

Best regards,
Organizing team