HR Reports

M&HR Solutions Pvt Ltd

Jun 1, 2024, 3:29:39 AMJun 1
to socialwork...@googlegroups.com, hrnir...@googlegroups.com, hrkanc...@googlegroups.com, poshni...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

HR Reports

Author: M.R Nataraj

This book is concerned with the management of people. People in organisations, endowed with a range of abilities, talents and attitudes influence the productivity, quality and profitability of the organisation. People set overall strategies and goals, design work systems, produce goods and services, monitor quality, allocate financial resources, and market the products and services. Individuals, therefore, become "human resources" by virtue of the roles they play in their organisation.

Contents
1. Personal Mission Statement
2. Job Advertisement In Newspapers
3. Sample Display Advertisement For The Position Of `Human Resources Manager’
4. Internal Job Advertisement
5. Employee Referral Programme
6. Job Analysis Questionnaire
7. Solicited Letter Of Application
8. Unsolicited Letter Of Application
9. An Ideal Bio-Data
10. Writing A Professional Resume
11. Pre Interview/ Company Application Form
12. Interview Letter
13. Application For Reimbursement Of Conveyance
14. Interview Follow-Up Letter
15. Interview Evaluation Sheet

📕👇To purchase this book, kindly click the below link :👇📕
https://www.nirutapublications.org/online-store.html?store-page=HR-Reports-p231259731

🪀Follow Niruta Publications WhatsApp Channel by clicking the below link🪀
https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029Va9e9FJ7z4kZ46EkYR43

👇Download our learning App from Google Play Store (MHR Learning Academy)👇
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=co.haward.ncomz

Ph: 8073067542, 8088433026

image.png

Thanks & Regards,

Sajini. N

HR Manager

M&HR Solutions Pvt. Ltd

No. 326, 2nd Floor, Opp. Canara Bank, Near Dr. AIT College,

Kengunte, Mallathahalli, Bangalore -560 056

www.mhrspl.comwww.nirutapublications.orgwww.niratanka.org

PH: +91-8088433026/080-23213710

Our Services: Staffing /Training and Development /Payroll/ Consulting / Placement /Legal Services/ Translation / Typing /Printing & Publications / Posh/ NGO Registration /Licences and NOCs .

Join our Online HR Groups -https://www.mhrspl.com/join-hr-online-groups.html