***Tomahawk For Zimbawe! ***

J. Lewin

Mar 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/5/00
Tomahawk For Zimbabwe!

It seems that Zimbabwe wants to start a race war. The news says that
their Constitution has been amended to allow the government to seize
the farms belonging to 4,000 white farmers without compensation.

This sounds like another Allendé.

I suggest that all Zimbabwe assets in North America be immediately
froze. I suggest that all Zimbabwe embassy and consular staff be given
48 hours to leave North America.

I suggest that the Iroquois be allowed to go into Zimbabwe and take
100 scalps for every farmer who dies.

J. Lewin
Vancouver
04/03/2000