FINAL CONTRIBUTION LIST FOR THE LATE STEPHEN KANYETE

caleb ikutu

May 8, 2017, 2:57:36 AM5/8/17
to County HRIO, KU HRIM IBP 2009 CLASS, HEALTH INFORMATION OFFICERS
Dear All.
Attaxhed find contribution list towards the late Stephen Kanyete.
I appreciate you all for the solidarity and good work done.
May you remain Blessed.

MR. CALEB IKUTU CHISIENYA,
COUNTY HEALTH RECORDS & INFORMATION MANAGER,
NANDI COUNTY,
TEL: +254721689954.
E-MAIL: ikut...@yahoo.com
MINISTRY OF HEALTH.
CONTRIBUTION FOR STEPHEN KANYETE.xlsx

Douglas Ngaira

May 8, 2017, 7:40:41 AM5/8/17
to hrim...@googlegroups.com, County HRIO, HEALTH INFORMATION OFFICERS
God Bless you Caleb for your good co-ordination. You did us proud as a profession.

Douglas Ngaira Busieka,
Department of Standards, Quality Assurance and Regulation
Box 30016, Nairobi 00100, Kenya
mobile + 254-0721828395 E-mail: bus...@yahoo.com

Office: 020 2771077 Extension: 45166

May 10, 2017, 9:31:39 AM5/10/17
to hrim...@googlegroups.com, County HRIO, HEALTH INFORMATION OFFICERS
Dear Caleb,
Thank you for the good work done.You have demonstrated excellent M&E
skills/Motto in this activity thus we Do,Document and Disseminate
(3D).
Is is possible to compile this with the one for the National level so
that we have a complete one for the country?
These are just my thoughts.....
Regards
Boniface Isindu

On 5/8/17, 'caleb ikutu' via hrimibp09 <hrim...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
> Dear All.Attaxhed find contribution list towards the late Stephen Kanyete.I
> appreciate you all for the solidarity and good work done.May you remain
> Blessed. MR. CALEB IKUTU CHISIENYA,
> COUNTY HEALTH RECORDS & INFORMATION MANAGER,
> NANDI COUNTY,
> TEL: +254721689954.
> E-MAIL: ikut...@yahoo.com
> MINISTRY OF HEALTH.