Christmas Is Here! - Festive Favorites

fra...@safarisoftsolutions.com

Dec 2, 2018, 7:43:46 PM12/2/18
to hrim...@googlegroups.com

 Now That's What I Call Christmas

  To get in the Christmas spirit you need decorations, family, and, of course, music. With so many interpretations of our beloved songs it can be tempting to rely on the radio or grab any old album. . "Jingle Bells" will always be a classic, but every year some of your favorite artists release brand-new holiday albums, and 2018 is no exception.

Grab this collection of The Best New Christmas Songs of 2018.

5 new Christmas albums to make your family holidays merry & bright.

6 Album collection costs 2,450 on a 8GB flash drive

Christmas Is Here! - Pentatonix Christmas (2018)

  1. What Christmas Means To Me
  2. Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree
  3. It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas
  4. Grown-Up Christmas List
  5. Greensleeves (Interlude)
  6. Sweater Weather
  7. When You Believe (with Maren Morris)
  8. Waltz Of The Flowers
  9. Here Comes Santa Claus
  10. Making Christmas
  11. Where Are You Christmas?
  12. Jingle Bells (with Orchestra)

Everyday Is Christmas - 2018

  1. Santa's Coming For Us
  2. Candy Cane Lane
  3. Snowman
  4. Snowflake
  5. Ho Ho Ho
  6. Puppies Are Forever
  7. Sunshine
  8. Underneath The Mistletoe
  9. Everyday Is Christmas
  10. Underneath The Christmas Lights
  11. My Old Santa Claus Lyrics

World Music for Christmas - Boney M

  1. Happy Birthday Jesus (Intro)
  2. Carol of the Bells (For One and All) [feat. Liz Mitchell]
  3. Ave Maria
  4. White Mountains
  5. Tula Baba
  6. Lonely Bell (I Hear Voices)
  7. Like Diamonds in the Sky (feat. Liz Mitchell)
  8. Oh Christmas Day
  9. Lullaby (feat. Liz Mitchell)
  10. Feliz Navidad all Over
  11. Music from Heaven
  12. Happy Birthday Jesus
  13. Hallelujah (Michael Row the Boat...)
  14. Now It's Christmas Time
  15. Last Mananitas
  16. Christmas Medley 1981 (Remastered 2017)
  17. Christmas Medley 1983 (Remastered 2017)

That's Christmas To Me by Pentatonix

  1. Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
  2. White Winter Hymnal
  3. Winter Wonderland / Don't Worry Be Happy
  4. That's Christmas to Me
  5. Mary, Did You Know?
  6. Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy
  7. It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year
  8. Santa Claus is Coming to Town
  9. Silent Night
  10. Let It Go (Bonus Track)

A Charlie Brown Christmas, Expanded Edition

  1. O Tannenbaum
  2. What Child Is This
  3. My Little Drum
  4. Linus And Lucy
  5. Christmas Time Is Here (Instrumental)
  6. Christmas Time Is Here (Vocal)
  7. Skating
  8. Hark, The Herald Angels Sing
  9. Christmas Is Coming
  10. Fur Elise
  11. The Christmas Song
  12. Greensleeves
  13. Great Pumpkin Waltz

Best Of Christmas

Disk 1

  1. Melanie Thornton - Wonderful Dream (Holidays Are Coming) (Radio Version)
  2. Band Aid - Do They Know It's Christmas? (1984 Version)
  3. OneRepublic - Christmas Without You
  4. Justin Bieber, Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You (SuperFestive!)
  5. Michael Ball - Driving Home For Christmas
  6. Ronan Keating - It's Only Christmas
  7. Till Brönner, Yvonne Catterfeld - Better Than Christmas
  8. Diana Krall - Jingle Bells
  9. Dean Martin - Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow! (Remastered)
  10. Frances - O Holy Night
  11. George Michael - December Song (I Dreamed Of Christmas)
  12. Colbie Caillat - Mistletoe
  13. Aloe Blacc - The Christmas Song
  14. Ariana Grande - Santa Tell Me
  15. Demi Lovato - Let It Go (From "Frozen" / Single Version)

Disk 2

  1. Sheryl Crow - All Through The Night
  2. Carly Rae Jepsen - Last Christmas
  3. Bryan Adams - Merry Christmas
  4. The Common Linnets - Christmas Around Me
  5. Maroon 5 - Happy Christmas (War Is Over)
  6. The Lumineers - Blue Christmas
  7. The Kelly Family - Who'll Come With Me
  8. Robbie Williams, Nicole Kidman - Somethin' Stupid
  9. Sam Smith - Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
  10. Helene Fischer, Billy King Chor - Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer
  11. Jamie Cullum, Michel Legrand - Let It Snow
  12. Hallelujah - Naidoo, Xavier
  13. Sarah Connor - Christmas In My Heart
  14. Rod Stewart - Auld Lang Syne
  15. Norah Jones - Peace

Disk 3

  1. Willie Nelson, Norah Jones - Baby It's Cold Outside
  2. Jessie J - Man With The Bag
  3. Jordan Smith - You're A Mean One, Mr. Grinch
  4. Tori Amos - Snow Angel
  5. Faith Evans - Santa Baby
  6. Keyshia Cole - Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
  7. Reamonn - I Need You
  8. Ne-Yo, Tasha Cobbs - The Christmas Song
  9. Owl City - Peppermint Winter
  10. Gabriella Cilmi - Warm This Winter
  11. Hanson - What Christmas Means To Me
  12. The Vamps - Hoping For Snow
  13. Lady GaGa, Space Cowboy - Christmas Tree
  14. Elton John - Step Into Christmas
  15. Paul McCartney - Wonderful Christmastime
  16. Gwen Stefani, Blake Shelton - You Make It Feel Like Christmas

To order, just advice on your delivery address and your  number and we shall deliver to you. Payment is on delivery.

Alternatively call Winnie 0721 951 748, Francis 0721 663 208

Sincerely

Francis Chege
+254 721 663 208
Safari SoftSolutions
Nairobi, Kenya

This email was sent by Safari SoftSolutions (Imenti House, Suite 10, Moi Avenue, Nairobi, Kenya). If you don't want to receive these emails in the future, please unsubscribe