IGOCOLO.com - We want your feedback on over 600 international TV Channels on your computer!

Euro Jimmy

Jul 3, 2008, 11:43:22 AM7/3/08
Hello everyone!

After one year of hardware and software development, our site, IGOCOLO, is
finally up and running. This site allows remote access to a satellite
receiver in Europe, so you can watch over 600 channels on your PC. Having
read this group for quite a while, it looks like there are a lot of
knowledgeable people here, so I'd love to get some feedback about the site
if anyone can spare the time. The site is located at
http://www.igocolo.com/.

There are over 250 Arabic channels, 150 Italian Channels, 7 Kurdish
Channels, 10 German Channels, 12 Polish Channels, 10 Russian channels, and
much more. The quality of streaming is excellent. We believe the technology
is breakthrough, but we'd be grateful if you could tell us if you enjoyed
your free trial - and why?

Thanks in advance,
Jimi, Customer Service
Watch over 600 Satellite TV Channels: http://www.igocolo.com

Ken Lee

Jul 11, 2008, 8:34:42 AM7/11/08

"Euro Jimmy" <igoco...@gmail.com> je napisao u poruci interesnoj
grupi:8b88f$486cf3a0$45c48abe$25...@TEKSAVVY.COM-Free...

F. U. C. K. you and your arabic shit!

freep...@gmail.com

Sep 24, 2014, 10:10:10 AM9/24/14
I need to know why MTV Lebanese channel is still down for more then 2 month now arenot we paying for it??????????????????

b096...@gmail.com

Sep 27, 2014, 10:14:42 AM9/27/14
Does the android receiver work in the U.S.? If so, where can it be purchased in Sacramento, CA?

ramzy....@gmail.com

Aug 25, 2015, 7:01:00 PM8/25/15
Be careful joining those ppl..there is no customer support what so ever and if yiu contact them by email you receive automated reply with a ticket number that is never resolved..I cancelled the service with their dealer and they re still debiting my credit card..I will be disputing the charges and will doa consumer complaknt against them and the dealer afterwards..NNEVER EVER GIVE THEM YIUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER

pes...@gmail.com

May 20, 2016, 5:08:53 PM5/20/16
How can I get global 8 Edmonton Alberta canAda channel.and.channel.4.