United Paycheck LIVE TRAINING PROGRAMME announcement

Joon Frank

Nov 20, 2012, 7:22:48 AM11/20/12
United Paycheck is committed to creating knowledgeable online
entrepreneurs across the world who can make online earning a
profitable career.

check here : http://www.unitedpaycheck.com

As part of our quest to educate our community of affiliates, United
Paycheck is going to start a regular online interactive training
program through its LIVE CONFERENCE ROOM.

You can log in to Live Conference room using this link :
http://login.meetcheap.com/conference,upchub

Following topics are going to be covered in the first round of training:

1. United Paycheck business intricacies

2. Affiliate marketing

3. Online advertising and marketing techniques

The countdown for the training has started now and we are going to
start the training in a week time. Exact dates will be announced
shortly. . .

Timing for training will be : UTC/GMT - 2:30PM

Africa [3:30pm]

United Kingdom [2.30 pm]

Indonesia [9:30pm]

Canada and USA [9:30 am]

India/Pakistan/Bangladesh/Srilanka [8:00pm]

Poland [3:30pm]

Vietnam [9:30pm]

So log into your account and the Live Conference room to understand
your business better and lay the foundation to a solid financial
backbone for yourself.

Join us :
MY referral link is: https://www.unitedpaycheck.com/index.asp?tcode=179273&name=dinesh
Choose Left