May I send you information about a no-cost recruiting tool that I am using to grow my business? You may find it useful?

J Scott

Apr 23, 2012, 5:52:25 PM4/23/12

I see you are doing some marketing online. I hope things are going
well for you.

I struggled promoting my business for quite some time until I found
some unique no-cost recruiting tools. They have helped me
tremendously.

If you like, I can share with you 5 easy to use ways to get more
traffic and customers for your business.

Email me: ExpandAn...@gmail.com

Thanks.
Jay.