Fallout 4 Rainbow Six Siege Mod

Olga Cutting

Dec 7, 2023, 12:10:23 AM12/7/23
Permission and legal information:

under no circumstances will anything from this mod be allowed to be shared anywhere else or integrated into another mod if you wish you will need both mine and ubisoft permission (as i rigged the models and set up the mod to work with fallout 4)

Ubisoft have granted me permission to make this mod under the following three conditions:

(i) no money will be made from the models or textures used and all donations directed towards me will be rejected,
(ii) i will simply give credit to ubisoft for creating the assets and i will make it clear that ubisoft had no development in the mod but simply allowed me to use there assets to complete said mod,
(iii) i will be completely transparent and make it clear that all assets used where created by ubisoft and never claim to own the rights to them myself,

Fallout 4 Rainbow Six Siege Mod
Download https://t.co/OMJh0Pgktp

eebf2c3492