Wapplyzer

1 view

Leticia Troung

Jan 25, 2024, 12:13:01 PMJan 25
I'm useing vite react to make simple site and it all the time is working good but after I have running Local wordpress site after this he shows me blank page, I have wapplyzer extension is shows CMC is Wordpress and PROGRAMMING LANG is PHP.

wapplyzer

Download Zip https://t.co/0OiXQnskQj

This tool is great but not good as wapplyzer and buitwith and also there is not save options in this tool so, I recommend you to use the buitwith and that is my recommendation. Whatweb finally suks

f5d0e4f075