Crack In The Sidewalk Shel Silverstein

Onitak Lar

Dec 7, 2023, 4:33:27 PM12/7/23
We all share beauty. It strikes us indiscriminately. There is no end to the beauty for the person who is aware. Even the cracks between the sidewalk contain geometric patterns of amazing beauty. If we take pictures of them and blow up the photographs, we realize we walk on beauty every day, even when things seem ugly around us.

It can be a messy job, but kids can help crack the eggs into a bowl and whisk them. Just make sure to remove any egg shell bits from the eggs before cooking! Eggshells are easiest to remove from the bowl by using another piece of eggshell to scoop it out.

Crack In The Sidewalk Shel Silverstein
Download https://t.co/t8AkTWf8bw

Maybe we are the flowers, trapped in cracks of a toiling modern life - meaning we never grow into what we were meant to be? Why is it that only the children see the “chalk-white arrows” and know they lead to “the place where the sidewalk ends,” while adults might have forgotten how to get there altogether?

The sidewalk, a narrow concrete path bordered by a strip of asphalt, was broken in numerous places. Tree roots protruded from the cracks, making it difficult for pedestrians and cyclists to use. Something needed to be done. Something that would not only fix the problem but also enhance quality of life for residents and visitors.

I awoke one morning and stared into the toothpaste-dotted mirror. Worry painted my face and grew in lines like cracks in a sidewalk, swells under my eyes, and streaks of ivory in my black hair. As part of my pilgrimage to being a mother, I had developed two chronic illnesses, along with a new edge to my voice and a permanent furrow.
eebf2c3492