I'm unclear on why the options for getting copies of HP:MoR is per person.

Eli Tyre

Mar 4, 2015, 6:48:13 PM3/4/15
to hpmor-wrap-party...@googlegroups.com
I'm planing to give one to anyone who sees a party and is curious about it, and allocate a few for friend and family who I think may enjoy HP:MoR, but will be put off by the online-ness (until they get hooked).

I'm just going to order ten?

Basically, why does it ask for numbers in multiples of distributors, since to my mind we'd give them as group?

Oliver Habryka

Mar 4, 2015, 6:54:42 PM3/4/15
to Eli Tyre, hpmor-wrap-party...@googlegroups.com
We basically wanted one factoring of the problem, to make sure people actually think about the numbers of books that they need. We want to prevent shipping to the same location twice, so encouraging people to create a group of distributors seems like a good idea.

MIRI has been shipping these books for a good while now, and we only slightly modified the form to accommodate for the wrap parties. But I am definitely open to changing the form if people are confused by it.