To all the lone wolves on the Map

Oliver Habryka

Feb 23, 2015, 3:31:25 AM2/23/15
to hpmor-wrap-party...@googlegroups.com
Hey Everyone!

I just sent out a large wave of messages to everyone who added themselves to the HPMOR wrap party map and had at least one other person in their vicinity.

Everyone to whom I didn't reach out with this: Take this as a call to action. The parties are coming closer, and it probably makes sense to create a Facebook event, invite your friends, and see whether you can get enough people for the critical mass of a party. You might notice that you can't get enough people, and that is fine. But a lot of areas have already achieved critical mass, in which only a single person added themselves to the map, so I would not give up.

I will be sending out material, including ideas and suggestions for activities, for the parties themselves soon.

I am excited and looking forward to this!

Best wishes,
Oliver