Maximize Event Revenue With Our FLAT 40% Recovery Offer

Yapsody

Aug 12, 2020, 1:32:37 PM8/12/20
to hpct...@emsl.pnl.gov
Yapsody Logo

Our recovery offer is meant to help organizers and venue owners to get back on their feet without breaking their bank.

Combine our low ticketing fees with our COVID Recovery offer to stabilize your cash flow in the New Normal. Avail a 10 day credit period to clear invoices from the date of issue.

Here’s How it Works

FLAT 50% REBATE On Monthly Invoices
for Non-Profits
50% OFF

+

40% OFF
On Ticketing Fees

Promo Code - COVID19-RECOVERY40

Valid till 15th August 2020

Sign Up To Avail The Offer

There’s So Much You Can Do With Yapsody

Online Ticket Store

Create a custom online ticket store with a personalized subdomain and list all your upcoming community events

Donations

Enable the Accept Donations feature and collect funds directly to your account via your online ticket store

Virtual Box Office

Manage ticket sales, set discounts and surcharges, provide access codes and do much more via the Virtual Box Office.

Custom Pricing

Sell Reserved Seats or General Admission tickets and set custom pricing for all the seats in the house.

Ticket Customization

Customize your e-tickets to reflect your organization's personality and promote your upcoming community events

Payment Gateway Integrations

Get paid instantly. All sales proceeds go directly into your bank account. Maintain cashflow by paying us the month after you sell tickets.

Explore Our 30+ Premium Features

Don’t just take our word for it.
Check Out What Our Users Have To Say...

“Great Price. Great Service. Great Functionality"

Chase Palmer

Hope For Fertility

Sourceforge
Sourceforge

“Great Price. Great Service. Great Functionality"

Chase Palmer

Hope For Fertility

Capterra

“Best Ticketing System for Non Profit”

Casey H.

Graduate Admissions Representative

Capterra

“Best Ticketing System for Non Profit”

Casey H.

Graduate Admissions Representative

Sign Up To Create Your Event

Need help signing up or creating events?
Reach out to us at sup...@yapsody.com and we will be happy to help.

Follow Us On

Fb Tw Yt In Ig

This email was sent to [Email]
© 2020 Yapsody, Inc.
All Rights Reserved. Unsubscribe from this list