incorrectly advertised latest version

Andy May

Feb 21, 2019, 4:32:45 AM2/21/19
to hpctools
Hi,

The Global Arrays page:

http://hpc.pnl.gov/globalarrays/

incorrectly advertises 5.6.2 as the latest version. I have seen some support queries where users are using 5.6.2 because of this. Would it be possible to update the advertised version to 5.7, or perhaps from a maintainability perspective just advertise that the latest version can be obtained from https://github.com/GlobalArrays/ga/releases instead?

Many thanks,

Andy

Palmer, Bruce J

Feb 21, 2019, 11:21:39 AM2/21/19
to hpct...@googlegroups.com

Thanks for prodding me to learn how to do this. You should see changes now.

Bruce

Andy May

Feb 21, 2019, 3:15:58 PM2/21/19
to hpctools