Ready to Organize Your Next Charity Event or Fundraiser?

Yapsody

Aug 3, 2020, 1:32:28 PM8/3/20
to hpct...@emsl.pnl.gov
Yapsody Logo

As most regulations have started to ease off globally, many have come forward to organize charities and fundraisers for those in need. Looking to organize one for your community?

Start afresh and learn more about getting the most out of our event ticketing platform. Your first 50 tickets are on us so make the most of it.

Sign Up & Create Your Event
FLAT 50% Rebate on your monthly invoice for Nonprofits

Get The Most Out Of Yapsody In The New Normal

How Can Non-Profits Shine During COVID-19?

Ready to do your bit for the community in these trying times?

Nine Important Variables For Planning Fundraisers

Giving people a chance to serve their community, one ticket at a time.

Event Ticketing Features Recommended By Non-Profits

Key non-profit entities share their most-preferred features.

Raising Funds By Accepting Donations Online

Sell tickets and accept donations easily with Yapsody.

Setting Up Invite-Only Access Codes For Events

Creating an exclusive event? Keep the freeloaders away

Choosing Between Indoor & Outdoor Venues

The New Normal comes with a new set of rules.

Use Our FLAT 40% COVID Recovery Discount
Webinar

Creating Your First Event With Yapsody?

Join our live webinar to learn how to create events and make the most out of our Enterprise-Grade Features.

Register For Our Live Webinar

Our Most-Preferred Features For Non-Profits

Adding Different Types Of Discounts For Your Ticket Buyers | Yapsody Guide

Creating & Adding Multiple Discounts For Your Ticket Buyers

Passing On Ticketing Fees To Your Event Attendees | Yapsody Guide

Passing On Ticketing Fees To Your Event Attendees

Setting Up Invite - Only Access Codes For Your Events | Yapsody Guide

Setting Up Invite-Only Access Codes For Your Private Events

Non-Profit Institutions Benefitting From Yapsody

Hope Harbor Inc

What Hope Harbor Inc Loved About Us

  • Pricing For Non-Profits
  • Online Ticket Store
  • Reserved Seating

Read More About Their Success Story

What Hope For Fertility Foundation Loved About Us

  • Non-Profit Discounts
  • Customized Ticketing
  • 24/7 Support

Read More About Their Success Story

Hope For Fertility Foundation
Hope Harbor Inc

What Hope Harbor Inc Loved About Us

Pricing For Non-Profits
Online Ticket Store
Reserved Seating

Read More About Their Success Story

Loveland Classical Schools

What Hope For Fertility Foundation Loved About Us

Non-Profit Discounts
Customized Ticketing
24/7 Support

Read More About Their Success Story

Check Out All Success Stories

Be A Part Of Our Success Stories

Sign Up To Create Your Event

Need help signing up or creating events?
Reach out to us at sup...@yapsody.com and we will be happy to help.

Follow Us On

Fb Tw Yt In Ig

© 2020 Yapsody, Inc.
All Rights Reserved. Unsubscribe from this list