GA runtime error

Wadud Miah

Nov 5, 2018, 3:17:11 PM11/5/18
to hpctools
Hi,

When I try to run the attached simple GA code (Fortran 90), I get the following runtime error message whilst using GA 5.7:

$ mpirun -n 2 ./one_dim.exe
0:pnga_create_config:ga_set_data:wrong dimension specified:Received an Error in Communication
1:pnga_create_config:ga_set_data:wrong dimension specified:Received an Error in Communication
MPI_ABORT was invoked on rank 1 in communicator MPI COMMUNICATOR 3 DUP FROM 0
with errorcode -1.

NOTE: invoking MPI_ABORT causes Open MPI to kill all MPI processes.
You may or may not see output from other processes, depending on
exactly when Open MPI kills them.
[bedale.nag.co.uk:15118] 1 more process has sent help message help-mpi-api.txt / mpi-abort
[bedale.nag.co.uk:15118] Set MCA parameter "orte_base_help_aggregate" to 0 to see all help / error messages

Any help will be greatly appreciated. I am new to GA, so apologies for any simple mistakes that I may have made.

Regards,
Wadud.
one_dim.F90