HP and paranormal tourism

1 view

Laurie Sommers

Jul 22, 2024, 4:01:14 PM (5 days ago) Jul 22
to hp_folk
Hi All,

I am reviewing a book manuscript  on this topic. Is anyone aware of other writing on the subject?

Thanks!

Laurie

Gregory Hansen

Jul 22, 2024, 5:09:37 PM (5 days ago) Jul 22
to Laurie Sommers, hp_folk

Good Afternoon, Laurie.

Jeannie Banks Thomas edited Putting the Supernatural in Its Place. Her chapter on Salem, MA is good and should be relevant. There’s some other chapters in the book that should be relevant to this topic. Lynne McNeill and Libby Tucker edited Legend Tripping. It’s a good casebook on legends, and chapters by Bill Ellis, Elizabeth bird, Tim Prizer, Carl Lindahl, and Libby Tucker should be relevant, especially to HP interests.

- Gregory

Jo Farb Hernandez

Jul 22, 2024, 5:25:55 PM (5 days ago) Jul 22
to Laurie Sommers, hp_folk

Bob Georges gave a grad seminar at UCLA on the paranormal and folklore back in…1975, I think.

Maybe there are references that some of those students still have (I was studying for my orals so couldn’t take the class).

Good luck,

jo