Some Of Our Prayers At www.LoveAllPeople.org

1 view

Rev. Bill McGinnis

Mar 3, 2015, 9:27:09 AM3/3/15
to howtoloveo...@googlegroups.com
(Just like television prayers are reactivated when you watch them. although the videotape may have been shot years before.) NOTE: This prayer is for you to ...
http://www.loveallpeople.org/lordsprayer2.mp3. Reading by Rev. Bill McGinnis - Public Domain. The Lord's Prayer Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be ...
Bill McGinnis verse ministry prayer 4 you prayers for you blessings for you free public domain CASTING OUT DEMON TOBAC, TO STOP TOBACCO USE ...
www.loveallpeople.org/prayer4you77.html
NOTE: When you read this prayer, try to imagine hearing my voice as I speak it to you. In this way, the prayer is reactivated, and it is the same as if I were actually ...
www.loveallpeople.org/prayer4you203.html
FOR TERRORISM: A PRAYER, A BINDING, AND A CURSE by Rev. Bill McGinnis, Disciple Of Christ TERRORISM is "the systematic use of violence to create a ...
NOTE: When you read this prayer, try to imagine hearing my voice as I speak it to you. In this way, the prayer is reactivated, and it is the same as if I were actually ...
www.loveallpeople.org/prayer4you63.html
KEYWORDS: Index of original prayers for you blessings for all people free public domain free to use free to print free to modify prayers 4 you internet church of ...
www.loveallpeople.org/prayerindex.html

In this way, the prayer is reactivated, and it the same as if I were actually praying for you at that moment. (Just like television prayers are reactivated when you ...
FOR TERRORISM: A PRAYER, A BINDING, AND A CURSE by Rev. Bill McGinnis, Disciple Of Christ TERRORISM is "the systematic use of violence to create a ...
http://www.loveallpeople.org/lordsprayer2.mp3. Reading by Rev. Bill McGinnis - Public Domain. The Lord's Prayer Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be ...

By Rev. Bill McGinnis, Director - Internet Church Of Christ - LoveAllPeople.org
Search our pages => http://loveallpeople.org/searchallpages.html

The advertising above is served automatically by Google. It may be theologically incorrect.

The advertising above is served automatically by Google. It may be theologically incorrect.

Somehow, if you pray this prayer sincerely, particularly if if you pray along with the MP3 recording, it brings your spirit into proper alignment with the Holy Spirit, ...
Lord Jesus, I thank You for giving Yourself to us and making Yourself available to us as our personal Lord and Saviour. Please hear the prayers of the people ...
PRAYERS. The Lord's Prayer · The Lorica - St. Patrick's powerful prayer of protection. ... For Terrorism: A Prayer, A Binding, And A Curse. SOCIAL AND ...
You can do this right now, using this prayer. If you pray this prayer out loud, sincerely, understanding what it says and agreeing with it, Jesus will come into your ...
"Prayer 4 You" - A Collection Of Original Prayers For You - ... If not, you can write to me at bmc...@patriot.net , and I will try to write a suitable prayer for you.
NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE OR WHAT YOU'VE DONE. A Service Of INTERNET CHURCH OF CHRIST- internetchurchofchrist.orgPrayers For You, And Other ...