Featured videos

YogeshG

Oct 12, 2011, 6:03:29 AM10/12/11
to Howcast API, yog...@irevomm.com
Hi HowMates :) ,
Is there any way to get featured videos from API? I want to display
20 random videos on the page and I dont want to use most_recent,
most_viewd, top_rated videos there as all they poped up almost show
same videos on the top 20 list. most recent do show different videos
but if there is no update, it too shows almost same videos in top 20.

on Howcast site I can see the featured videos on home page and also
there are good videos on homepage flash which I am observing get
changed regularly. how can I access thoes video from API request? your
quick help is most appreciated.

Thanks,
Yogesh

kdc415

Nov 18, 2011, 12:35:57 PM11/18/11
to Howcast API
Sorry off topic, but can you send me the API docs? Links are broke and
some guy is just giving me odd responses telling me not to use them, I
need to use them.

Thanks

Stuart Webb

Nov 18, 2011, 12:50:14 PM11/18/11
to howcast-d...@googlegroups.com

Hi ken,

Im sorry, i did not look into it much when requesting to use howcast within my app. Since looking into it, i can not find any api documentation on it at all, i have sent email to them but with no reply. As i am using other video based apis within the app i suggest not using howcast at all as it seems more hassle than its worth.

Thanks
Stuart