Report January

Ben Kohz

Feb 10, 2015, 3:44:21 AM2/10/15
to Houtbosloop Googlegroup, Philip Owen
Hello everybody,
Have a look at the attachment or on the website to see the report from January. You have also excess until now to the new HEAL GPS Map. I am looking forward t each kind of feedback or wishes.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen/ Best regards
Ben Kohz

Ben Kohz
P.O. Box 14842
Nelspruit 1200
+27630083293
HEAL Report January_02.pdf

Falls Fish Farm

Feb 11, 2015, 2:40:12 AM2/11/15
to houtb...@googlegroups.com
Hello Ben

Thank you very much for the report and it is good to see the map as well – very interesting and it helps to illustrate the good work HEAL is doing!  You asked for feedback – I assume a lot of the report, if not all, is written by Maxwell whose first language is not English so there are bits which are not clear (to me anyway) and I would like to suggest that Max sits with somebody who can help to make the notes clearer when he writes his report – I am willing to help when he is here.

All the best
Dee