Report of April

Wiebke Wiese

May 6, 2015, 4:12:41 AM5/6/15
to houtb...@googlegroups.com
Hello everybody,

please find attached the new report of the HEAL rangers. They did a great job in the Houtbosloop valley with 60 snares that they found! Thank you.
Here is also again the map where you can see in detail the locations of snares and wildlife.

Enjoy your day,
Wiebke
Report April 2015.pdf
Report April 2015.docx

Willie

May 6, 2015, 7:36:08 AM5/6/15
to houtb...@googlegroups.com

Thanks Wiebke!

  Kind Regards

  Willie Coetzee

    Sun Pallets cc

       PO Box 101 Schagen 1207

       082 820 5122

       013 733 3319

       013 733 5002 (Fax)

image001.wmz
image002.png
oledata.mso

Kilmorna Manor

May 6, 2015, 8:46:51 AM5/6/15
to houtb...@googlegroups.com

Dear Wiebke – many thanks for your report and well done to all for the  snares found.

Where is Peter’s Rest with 27 snares?  And did the bushbuck survive or was it too late?

Also have you managed to find a replacement for Simon?  Difficult I know but very needed?  Also when will you be in the Schoemanskloof Valley again.

Apologies for all the questions.

Kind regards

Laura-ann

Philip and Laura-ann

kilmorna_002kilmorna_061kilmorna_076kilmorna_083kilmorna_088kilmorna_112

http://www.kilmornamanor.co.za/site_graphics/facebook.pngfollow us on facebook Kilmorna Manor, Guest House in Schoemanskloof, South Africa  Find us on Portfoliohttps://tripadvisor-tab.herokuapp.com/assets/owl-bfd15bdc75c3d8f70ae6c3f332d71db6.png  See our reviews on TripAdvisor GG logo  Find us on Greenwood Guide

May 6, 2015, 9:05:15 AM5/6/15
to houtb...@googlegroups.com
Hi Laura-ann!

You are welcome, Peter's Rest its a new member based in houtbosloop valley and the bushbuck was too late we only managed to see some signs that there was a bushbuck been trap.

Yes we have a new guy his name is Johannes, he is coming good so far as we already training him.

Regards

Heal Ranger Maxwell!

From: "Kilmorna Manor" <lke...@icon.co.za>
Date: Wed, 6 May 2015 14:46:46 +0200
Subject: RE: {HEAL} Report of April
image001.jpg
image018.png
image019.jpg
image002.jpg
image003.jpg
image004.jpg
image005.jpg
image006.jpg
image007.jpg
image016.png
image017.jpg

Falls Fish Farm

May 6, 2015, 9:18:52 AM5/6/15
to houtb...@googlegroups.com
Thank you very much for the report.

I spoke to Philip yesterday and he says the HEAL rangers will be back in the Kloof very soon and will cover all the Kloof farms.
They have sorted out the bicycle problems and have appointed a new ranger, Johannes.  Philip said he would be communicating with us all in this regard soon – he was on his way to Hoedspruit I think it was.

Kind regards

Dee @ Falls Fish Farm
013 733-4179 / 079 885 3509