HEAL

Philip Owen

Jun 23, 2015, 4:55:18 AM6/23/15
to houtb...@googlegroups.com
Dear HEAL members

As a registered NPO HEAL has to have a minimum of 3 Directors.
The original HEAL Directors consisted of Philip Owen, Janco Scott, Pierre Corrillon, Tony Hall, Albert Mokoena,  Willie Coetzee and Elsmarie Owen.
As some of these directors had either passed on or moved away and resigned, only three remain – Philip, Elsmaire and Willie.
It is not legal or good practise for a ‘husband and wife’ (like me and Elsmarie) to represent the HEAL Organisation on some documents, and now that Janco Scott had ‘resigned’ from the committee we have to appoint a person to be a additional ‘director’ for the organisation.
This person has to be someone resident in the area HEAL operatel (Houtbosloop, Stadsriver or Schoemanskloof).
If anyone wants to volunteer or nominate someone please let us know.

Happy to inform that we had received a sponsored bicycle from 'Valencia,Mankele Mountain Bike and the 'Chain Gang’. We specially thank Bret from Valencia, consistent in facilitating this valuable assistance to HEAL.
We thank the sponsors – these bicycles are essential to enable the HEAL Rangers to move independently  and cover larger areas.  It is in the contracts of HEAL Rangers that they have to wear high visibility jackets and helmets when using the bicycles. Please report if you note otherwise.

The rangers will be in Schoemanskloof for most of the remainder of this month. Please let Dee Court or Laura-ann Keats know if you have special requests with regards to the patrolling of your properties.

Thanks and Regards
Philip Owen