August HEAL Report

Wiebke Wiese

Sep 9, 2014, 7:07:05 AM9/9/14
to houtb...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

you will find some more files attached this time.
The one is the monthly report of the HEAL ranger's work.
Then there are a few pictures taken in the Houtbosloop Valley on 11th August. They show ranger Maxwell with snares and animals they found on that day.

Regards,
Wiebke
2014_08_11 Bush pig.jpg
2014_08_11 Jackal.jpg
2014_08_11 Maxwell with snares.jpg
Report August 2014.docx

P&I Wendelspiess

Sep 9, 2014, 7:54:43 AM9/9/14
to houtb...@googlegroups.com

Hello Wiebke

Thanks for the reports always find them so interesting  & the photos really bring it home how  horrific  these incidents are!  Well done to all concerned .

Regards

Iona & Peter Wendelspiess

No virus found in this message.

Falls Fish Farm

Sep 9, 2014, 10:17:06 AM9/9/14
to houtb...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Wiebke.  And I agree - the photos are an excellent, if upsetting, reminder of why we are all supporting HEAL in their work.

Kind regards
Dee
Sep 9, 2014, 1:28:55 PM9/9/14
to houtb...@googlegroups.com

Dear Wiebke

Those photographs are truly distressing. I wish there was more we could do to stop this situation. Thank you for the work you are doing and to Maxwell for his dedication.

Regards

Leigh Voigt