HEAL Report, July 2016

Philip Owen

Aug 16, 2016, 4:58:34 AM8/16/16
to houtb...@googlegroups.com
Dear All
Attached please find the HEAL report as written and submitted by Johannes Maseko (HEAL Ranger).+
The German Volunteers are back in Germany and we will not be hosting volunteers during the 2016 – 2017 period.
Johannes will in future be responsible for the compilation of the HEAL reports.
Any questions can be directed at Johannes via cell 0722473021 or via email  johanne...@gmail.com or to me ow...@soft.co.za
Thanks and Regards
Philip Owen
C 0833868907
HEAL Report, July 2016.docx

Walter Voigt

Aug 16, 2016, 5:20:10 AM8/16/16
to houtb...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for the report. I am pleased to see the general reduction of snares. Unfortunately snares are becoming a big problem on the side of Sudwala Road R539 along the telephone poles. This provides easy access for people and the duiker tend to feed there and follow the same paths. On Sunday I freed a red duiker just off my entrance which had been caught in a snare. Fortunately for the duiker I was there early and no damage was done. I then found another 8 snares nearby.

Regards

Walter