Report of March

1 view

Wiebke Wiese

Apr 10, 2015, 4:05:35 AM4/10/15
to houtb...@googlegroups.com
Hello everybody,

I attached the pdf document of the HEAL report.
As you see, the rangers were only active in the Houtbosloop river valley. The reason for that is, that the bikes needed to be repaired which took a while. And without bicycles the rangers are not able to work in the Schoemanskloof or Stats river valley. But now the bikes are fine again and they can start working in the other two valleys.
Here is also the link for the map on Google, where you can see the exact positions of snares etc.: HEAL map

Kind regards,
Wiebke Wiese
GeaSphere IVA
Report March 2015.pdf

Willie

Apr 10, 2015, 5:34:20 AM4/10/15
to houtb...@googlegroups.com

Hi Wiebke

Thanks for that. No mention of Sun Pallets in your report or are we included under Bundu Poles. If that is the case & snares were found on our property would appreciate it if the rangers could let me know the location of the snares.

  Kind Regards

Glynis

    Sun Pallets cc

       PO Box 101 Schagen 1207

       082 820 5122

       013 733 3319

       013 733 5002 (Fax)

maxw...@mobileemail.vodafonesa.co.za

Apr 10, 2015, 6:07:46 AM4/10/15
to houtb...@googlegroups.com
Hi Glynis!

The 6 Snares were found in Bundu Poles property on the stream of the bottom of the Factory and we have reported them to Sanet.

We do both Sun pallets and Jack pot Farm stall at the same day, unfortunately its our mistake to not record Sun Pallets on our March Reports but we have been around and all in order no snares found.

Thanks!
Heal Ranger Maxwell
0793386420

From: "Willie" <w...@mweb.co.za>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 11:33:58 +0200
Subject: RE: {HEAL} Report of March

Walter Voigt

Apr 10, 2015, 6:17:47 AM4/10/15
to houtb...@googlegroups.com
Hi Wiebke/Maxwell

I think this is a very good idea to show the positions of the snares on Google maps. Having the photographs to accompany the positions is also helpful for identification purposes. Interesting. Well done.

Regards

Walter

Walter Voigt

Apr 10, 2015, 6:26:52 AM4/10/15
to houtb...@googlegroups.com
Hi Wiebke/Maxwell

I am somewhat concerned about the area around Barvale. This area has been neglected for some time. The stolletjie at the N4 intersection often has cars parked there and I often wonder whether snares are being laid there. Do you ever check that area?
From Farm B2 to the N4 is my concern, particularly along the Houtbosloop River parallel with the R539.

Perhaps a HEAL meeting soon?

Regards

Walter