HEAL Reports for February and March

GeaSphere

Apr 15, 2016, 11:13:51 AM4/15/16
to HEAL
Hello everyone,
attached you can find the reports in PDF and Doc as usually. We want to apologize for the delay. Some of you know that there were recently some major changes of the staff of HEAL. We were buisy in march to organise a couple of things. You will also recognise that there not so many snares picked up in the last two months. This can be caused by the weather conditions, the time of the year but can also be seen as an Indicator that the HEAL work is effective. We see forward to see you on our annual meeting.

Kind regards,

HEAL
HEAL Report February 2016.pdf
HEAL Report February 2016.docx