2022 Houston + Dallas + Austin + West and East Texas rides

Chris Michels

Dec 16, 2021, 2:53:48 PM12/16/21
to Houston Randonneurs
I have put together a calendar for the 2022 season

I have included as many Texas rides that I could find both on the Club web sites and on the RUSA web sites for this upcoming season,  so for those of us that are "Ultra" planners too, I found this file to be helpful

please ignore any types but please tell me of any errors or rides that I might have overlooked.

SIncerely,

Chris Michels
RUSA #4386
Rando rides 2022.xlsx

wjbi...@gmail.com

Dec 17, 2021, 8:46:07 AM12/17/21
to Houston Randonneurs
Thanks Chris.  Very helpful for those of us evaluating options for 2022 PBP qualification Brevets.  One thing to note is that the Jan 200 as well as the Feb 200 & 300 HR Brevets are ACP Brevets.

Sincerely,
Wally