600km

Alison Carey

Mar 26, 2023, 10:29:56 PM3/26/23
to Houston Randonneurs, Brian Feinberg

Hey all- who is planning on the April 600km? Brian is interested in joining. Please reply all to this email.
Thanks
Alison
Sent from my iPhone

faco...@gmail.com

Mar 26, 2023, 10:33:18 PM3/26/23
to Alison Carey, 'Alison Carey' via Houston Randonneurs, Brian Feinberg
Regret I am relocating to Indonesia on Wednesday. This is a work transfer. I see any active randonneur community in Indonesia and intend to join them. We would return to your Houston home in three years or so.

Fred

Visit our homepage at:

When in doubt, ride your bike!

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Houston Randonneurs" group.